Calling all Students!
The Ridgeview MAYFAIR is scheduled this year for Saturday, May 7th from 11 - 3 p.m. Parent volunteers are busily preparing for this event and need your help. Parents are looking to refresh the poster advertising for Mayfair. We need your help to design a new poster for this special event.
In addition to recognition for submission, select/winning entries will receive MayFair tickets for use during the Fair.
Poster guidelines are as follows:
1. Entries are open to all students registered at Ridgeview.
2. All entries are to be submitted to the school office on or before March 11th, 2016.
3. All entries are to be 11" x 17" in size.
4. All entries are to be Black & White only. Use of pencil or felt is permitted.
5. Entries should give considertion to originality, effect, and clarity.
6. The poster shall reflect the Fair with examples of activities and events including:
games, plant shop, pony rides, mini carnival games, sport challenges, duck pond, book sale, toys & treasures, snack shack, cafe, ticket booth, cake walk, prizes, candy floss, tombola and so much more!
7. All entries are to include the following details:
MayFair at Ridgeview Elementary School, Saturday, May 7th, 11 - 3 p.m.
As well, all entries must include an item that reads:
Remember, Mother's Day is May 8th!
8. Student name and grade is to be printed in pencil on the back of the poster.
Select entries will be printed and distributed to students for colouring and then used for advertising at the school and throughout the community.
(Interested? Please come to the school office for further details and to view sample signage and posters.)